episode (EP 159) is brought to you by MPI Southern California
(mpiscc.org). George shares advice for young filmmakers, depth in
Hollywood, and his experience directing "The Hate U
- "Instead of what is popular,
let's focus on what is important ..."
- The inspiration behind
producing "The Hate U Give"
hardest scene to direct in the movie.
- The scene at the
- Why Hollywood lacks depth in
the current times.
- Additions to one of the more
impactful scenes in the book.
- "She can be both ...
- How does George stay creatively
- Advice for young filmmakers and
to a young George Tillman, Jr.
- Favorite Biggie & 2-Pac
- Two different
- What continues to inspire