Elaine Chaya [EP 157] joins us and discusses her
Quarantine Class of 2020 project, lessons learned from her
self-development quest, and doing what you want instead of what
your parents want you to do. Enjoy!
- "Be what you want, wear what
you want ..."
- Social Media trends to keep an eye
- Doing what you want instead of
what your parents want.
- "I'm scared that I will become
- What made me different, made me
- The Coachella
- Main lessons learned from the
- Photo editing
- "Be confident in your decisions
- "You are the star player of
your own team ... "
- How podcasting has helped her